Do you enjoy working in a business setting? Westervelt’s accelerated office/small business management course will prepare you for an exciting career in business.
Business settings today require knowledge of technology. This program will equip you with accounting, business communication, computer skills, law, sales, and entrepreneurship.
Financial assistance is available to students who qualify. For assistance, please contact our Admissions team for more information.
You will gain a foundation in business best practices while taking a practical approach to learning bookkeeping, communication, entrepreneurship, law, and sales fundamentals.
- Taxation I – Taxation Fundamentals
- Computerized Accounting
- Business Law I – Torts and contracts
- Business Law II – Canadian Legal System
- Business Mathematics I
- Business Mathematics II
- Business Mathematics III
- Negotiation in the Sales Environment
- Small Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Applied Business Communication I
- Applied Business Communication II
- Spreadsheets for Business
- Computer Database – Access
- Business Documentation I
- Business Documentation II
- Electronic Communication
Graduates will find employment in businesses of all sizes across a variety of sectors or have the training to start their own business.
- Business Manager
- Office Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Office Supervisor
- Office Assistant
- And more
Duration 9 Months
Program Type Diploma
Campuses Brantford, Kitchener, London, Windsor