Do you enjoy working with numbers? Westervelt's accelerated accounting courses will prepare you for an exciting career in business.
Business settings today require knowledge of technology. This program will equip you with computer skills and train you to use popular software such as Quickbooks, Simply Accounting, and Taxation Software.
Financial assistance is available to students who qualify. For assistance, please contact our Admissions team for more information.
You will gain a foundation in business best practices while taking a practical approach to learning bookkeeping, accounting, payroll and tax fundamentals.
- Accounting 1
- Accounting 2
- Accounting - Advanced
- Taxation 1 - Taxation Fundamentals
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
- Computerized Accounting
- Business Law 1 - Torts & Contracts
- Business Law 2 - Canadian Legal Systems
- Business Mathematics 1
- Business Mathematics 2
- Business Organization 1
- Business Organization 2
- Negotation in the Sales Environment
- Small Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Applied Business Communication 1
- Applied Business Communication 2
- Spreadsheets for Business
- Computer Database - Access
- Business Documentation 1
- Business Documentation 2
- Electronic Communication
- Career Strategies
Graduates will find employment in accounting or payroll departments in businesses of all sizes across a variety of sectors.
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable / Receivables Clerk
- Administrative Assistants
- Bookkeeper Office Manager
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Clerk